We understand that seeking treatment for yourself or loved one can be overwhelming, so we are here to help! If you are interested in seeking services with our agency, this is what you can expect:
- Please call our intake line at 609-482-3701 and speak with one of our friendly intake coordinators! They will patiently guide you through the entire process.
- During an initial phone screening, they will gather information and assist with any questions you may have.
- They will provide you with information on how to access the Patient Portal. Here you will find important information regarding health topics and agency procedures. You will also have access to documents that will require your review and signature.
- Once your forms have been completed and your insurance has been verified, you will be matched with a clinician for an initial assessment.
- Once the assessment is complete, the clinician will make the appropriate recommendation for treatment options, and together you will begin your journey to wellness!
If we are unable to provide the services that would best serve your needs, we will be more than happy to provide you with alternate resources to ensure you receive the care you need.